Bedding encasements play a key role in resolving bed bug problems in both residential and commercial applications. Encasements allow you to address bed bug problems without applying chemicals to a mattress.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO ENCASE YOUR PILLOWS, MATTRESS AND BOX SPRING
- Infestations are most commonly found in mattresses and box springs
- Some infestations may take up to three months to notice
- Infestations are very difficult to eliminate
- A Protect-A-Bed bed bug mattress protector is more cost efficient than replacing your mattress once it is infested
- If your mattress or box spring is already infested, a protective barrier will lock bed bugs inside
The scientifically proven system is BugLock® and Secure SealTM 3-sided Zipper System. This locking mechanism is a major component to Protect-A-Bed’s success in providing complete protection against allergens, dust mites and the prevention of the entry and escape of bed bugs.